When connecting a load to the AC-output the power button ring flashes green three times, then the AC200max turns off automatically

I am using the AC200max since July 2022, charging is done exclusively with a PV system via AC/Car input. A refrigerator with a consumption of about 500W in 12 hours is connected to the AC output. This ensures constant operation of the PV system even on cloudy and rainy days.

On 02 August 2023 I charged the battery to 100% and then turned off the entire system, due to a 3 week absence.

On August 29, 2023, I turned the AC200max back on and received an alarm. The battery had completely discharged. (Display shows 0%). Fault history: 100 warning codes (50 times 034 and 50 times 026 always alternating).

Starting charging with the PV system. Within 24 hours the battery was charged again and everything worked perfectly again.

On Tuesday, September 12, the battery had only 14% capacity. I disconnected the refrigerator from AC output and turned off AC output on the display. At a capacity of 67% I switched AC output on again without connecting any load to the socket. The power button flashes green three times, then the AC200max turns off automatically. When I switched it on again, the capacity had dropped to 39%. AC output switched on again without connecting a load to the socket. The power button flashes green again, then the AC200max turns off automatically. Checking the system, cabling and fault history (no fault!) did not reveal any error. At the 3rd power on, the capacity had dropped to 0%.

On the next two days I charged the battery to 90% and then switched on the AC output on the display again. The power button flashes green again, then the AC200max turns off automatically as before. When the AC200max was switched on again, the capacity on the display was 0%.
The last measure I took was to upgrade the firmware to version v1017.03.
After that the capacity display showed 90% again.

The AC200max is now switched off since 5 days. The capacity of the battery is unchanged at 90%. DC output works. The error at AC-output is still present.

My mail of 15.09.2023 to sale-de@bluettipower.com with an error description and request for support remained unanswered until today.

1 Like

@bluetti_wolfgangjschneiderarcorde Sorry for the inconvenience caused. My colleague did reply your emails in 24 hours. But it seems that you didn’t receive the emails. You can check the spam. Also, we have arranged for telephone customer service to contact you for more information. Please pay attention to it.

For your problems, please check the BMS information below and provide it to us. We will send a video for you on how to get this information. Please check your email. Thank you.

2ba6fbc923a9f253d9aa40dcb948bd1b

1 Like