What is the difference between the EB200 and the "P" model

BLUETTI COMMUNITY,

I own two EB200 units and I would like to add a B230 to each of them. However, it has come to my attention that there is also a similar model (EB200P). From my understanding, my unit does have LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate), so I don’t really understand why they other one has a “P” on the end of the name.

I was under the impression that the original AC200 did not have LiFePO4 batteries. So, renaming the updated model to “AC200P” makes sense there. But in this case, I don’t get it. Any detailed information would be great!

While I don’t see anything about these products on their American website, I was able to find some information on the Australian branch of their website: BLUETTI EB200P Portable Power Station | 2,200W 2,048Wh - BLUETTI AU

Still, I wish there was more information readily available BLUETTI’s American website. I am having to go to other sources like shopsolarkits.com and ask them or read the descriptions on Walmart/Amazon. I feel like all of that should just be on the BLUETTI website. Even if it’s sort of “archived,” or “outdated,” I would still like to be able to get information directly from the source (BLUETTI).

Thank you for reading, and I apologize if this is a double posting -but I looked around and didn’t see anything exactly like this.

Thank you,
Paul

@pgb276 , The difference between EB200 and EB200P is the capacity. Other parameters are basically the same.
EB200 and B230 can be connected. But it is charging mode connection via input port (DC7909). Not a real expansion mode.

Hope it will help :slight_smile:

1 Like