Using bougerv 180w panels

I tried charinging my system with 180w bougerv panel and there is zero charge. Also 1 faulty messages …adapter low voltage how do I correct this and why no charge from my panel…but my renogy 100w panel works just fine but still adapter low voltage. Pleas eadvise

I absolutely love my bougerv 180w panels!!

@6490 Need some more info to be able to help you…
What unit are you trying to charge?

The AC200 requires a working voltage (VOC) of solar input between 35v-150v…

The 180w BougeRV panels have a VOC of 21.6v so you will need at least 2 of the panels connected in series to get the AC200 to charge.

@m.briney How many of the bougerv panels are you using? I’m planning on using two. I’m hoping that should keep me over 35V. Has that been your experience? Any info would be great

Rob, the two panels will keep you over the 35 volt minimum for charging to be possible. My recommendation would be to get as many panels as your budget allows in order to have a practical amount of wattage available to charge the unit in a reasonable amount of time. I would suggest four to six of the panels connected in series to give you maximum charging as well as being able to charge well on less than ideal days.

1 Like

Thanks @Scott-Benson

Two is the max for me, as it’s going on a van (I have limited space). The two bouge rv panels absolutely max out the available space perfectly!
It’s a weekend adventure machine, so I’m hopeful that the solar should keep it charged up so it’s good to go when we are. We won’t have anything drawing too much power, so it should be ok. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@Rob I keep the BougeRV panels (2x180w) panels mounted “permanently” and tap in 4 of the SP120 Bluetti panels in a portable setup when at camp as needed. Like Scott said, you will need at least 2 of the 180w panels in series to hit the minimum 35v requirement of the AC200 and any other panels (try to keep them as similar as possible) will just add better results.

1 Like

I’m looking at the ECO-WORTHY 195 Watts Solar Panel. Here’s the specs.

• Rated power: 195W
  • Voc: 22.41V
  • Vop: 17.9V
  • Short circuit current (Isc): 12.02A
  • Working current (Imp): 10.9A
  • Output Tolerance: ±3%
  • Temperature range: -40℃ to +80℃(-40°F to +176°F)
  • J-Box IP Rating: IP65
    Am I correct in assuming two of these will charge the AC200P?

@kalijo correct. 2 of those panels in series will meet the 35voc minimum requirement of the AC200