Using Bluetti 200w solar panel to charge rv AGM battery

The end result of my testing is that the D40 will output a maximum of 20 amps of 12 volt regulated power in the load mode. My unit is a hit or miss on being able to run products. Some work fine and others that are well within the range error out and refuse to even try to start. If you can live with those limitations, it seems to work.

Bluetti sent me this answer regarding a 12V DC connection. Someplace I got the idea the the DC output from the D40 was 30 amp but by your studies this simply isn’t true. I’m becoming very disappointed with this experience. I contacted Bluetti to trade in my PS72 and returned it and bought the AC200L but still haven’t gotten any credit for it’s return and the person I was in contact with at Poweroak won’t respond or return my emails; so I’m out the PS72 when I could’ve sold it to someone else.

“Based on your description, the D40 can be connected and used. With a diesel heater load, the load mode needs to be turned on”

This has been a real experience and at this point I would not recommend Bluetti Products to anyone.