Used SP120s for Sale?

Does anybody want to upgrade to the 200 and sell their used Used SP120s to me? I could use 2 or 3 more.

1 Like

@Jay2 Do you have any of the 200w panels you’re looking to trade with? Or just looking for some sp120’s at “used” pricing??

I do not have any 200s. Just want some more 120s. Not concerned about cosmetic damage.Thanks

1 Like

Gotcha. I’ll keep an eye out for you across the pages man.

Thank you! I would also look at a package deal that would include something like an EB55. (Ps, thanks for clarifying my original post)

@Jay2 Im not sure if they are gonna be running any package specials including the EB55 but they did just post that they are going to be having a Halloween special going on starting today October 28th at 7pm PDT and will have the EB55 marked down to $449 on their website!

1 Like

M. Briney: thanks for your attention to detail, but you should remove my post. I think I need something other than SP 120s to complete my plans. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

No worries bud! Check out bougerv and their 200w panels they just released… I got 2 coming next week!

https://www.bougerv.com/products/200w-12v-9bb-mono-solar-panel?_pos=1&_sid=d93ea2657&_ss=r