Update firmware

Good afternoon. My Bluetti EB3A 600 EB3A2308012799312 station constantly reboots for one second, which leads to a reboot of all connected equipment, which is very annoying…
At the moment I have the following firmware:
ARM v2053.08
DSP v2052.11
And the program says that I have the latest firmware versions. I see that at least there are more recent versions of the ARM firmware. Please send me the latest firmware.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Dragon76 , Yes, your firmware is already up to date, and we don’t have any new updates to push at this moment.
To help resolve this issue, could you please record a video for us? We need to see if the EB3A keeps rebooting even when the input and output are disconnected. If the problem persists, it may need to be repaired.
If it only reboots under load, could you try testing it with a smaller load to see if it still reboots? If the issue is resolved with a smaller load, it indicates that the load power is too high, causing an overload.

Дайте новую прошивку!!!

@Vitaliidasdwq May I ask what specific problems you are occuring with EB3A?

Прошивка нужна v 2063

Отправьте новую прошивку пожалуйста!

@Vitaliidasdwq
Please share your current ARM DSP firmware version number by the way for better record.

V 2053.3 у меня сейчас, а есть уже 2064.

@Vitaliidasdwq The tech team stated that the firmware chip of the EB3A is different, so the versions are not the same and cannot be changed or pushed to the version 2064 you specified. Alternatively, you can describe the specific issue you encountered with the EB3A, and I will relay it to the team to see if there is a solution.

Не понял. Мне нельзя свежую прошивку поставить?

Хотя бы 2063 версию дайте, предпоследнюю

Д

Дайте самую новую прошивку!!! На этой часто в режиме UPS на секунду выключается разъем AC

@Vitaliidasdwq There are two ARM versions, the latest ones are ARM205308 and 206303. Yours is the latest one. If you still encounter issues, I recommend contacting support for a repair registration.

Вы мне отправите версию 206303???

Так я могу получить версию 206303 ???

As I mentioned before, these two latest versions have different firmware chips. Your ARM 205308 is already the latest version of the current chip and cannot be updated to the 206303 of the other chip.

Уже никогда не будет прошивки новее?