Two different charging %'s displayed in App

Hello,
I recently (in the last week) have 2 different percentages of Battery charge % being displayed between the “My Bluetti” tab that lists all of your Bluetti devices versus the Battery charge % displayed when you click that device (where it displays the PV & Grid In and AC/DC out). These percentages have varied by as much as 4%.
This discrepancy just started a few days ago. I have rebooted the app and cleared the cache. I don’t know if it was because of a recent app update or something else. Has anyone exhibited this same error?
Thank you.

Hi @wtytke , Do you mean that the battery level shown on the machine is different from the one shown on the app?
May I know what is your BLUETTI model and is the app updated to the latest?

@BLUETTI
App version is v1.29
And the answer is yes it is different. Currently, the opening page (My Bluettis) show the charge value @ 72% and when I choose that item, it displays 68% - I have rebooted my phone and cleared the cache, still same result. Yesterday, I had a discrepancy of 10%.
Examples attached:

I’m seeing the same thing on my AC300. Why should there be a difference? Here are my images from the main app screen showing our two Bluetti’s. When I click on the top one it shows a substantial 10% difference in the percent of battery charge. This unit has PV charging and is set to Standard UPS mode. I am wondering, too, why there is not an even discharge between the two batteries? Yesterday, I noticed that there was only 58% or so charge in BS300 number 1 and over 80% in BS300 number 2.