Tracking number status is "Not Found"

Hello Bluetti,
My order SPF-EU-15729 was placed on November 24, 2022 and consists of 2 items (EB3A and AC200P).
The first item (EB3A) was already delivered but the second (AC200P) is still not.
I’m trying to track the package but the tracking website is saying “Not Found” for the second item.
How can I know where my package is and when it will be delivered? Please advise.
Thank you.

@BLUETTI Hello again. I still have no clue what is going on with my order. After 4 weeks of waiting I still see the same status message for my tracking number saying “2022-11-24 09:59 Rennerod, The parcel data was entered into the GLS IT system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS.”
I’m in Ukraine and I’ve already lost the hope to get my AC200P by the end of this year. No answers to my emails, no answers here on forum - that’s really frustrating.
Could you please assist somehow?

Hi @xzenon , We are very sorry for the inconvenience. If the logistics is not updated for a long time it may be a lost delivery. We also do not have the authority to directly check the status of your order.
Please don’t worry, I have passed it on for you and asked order support to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Recently I got email response from support saying that my package was delivered by DPD and I can track it by the number of the first item (EB3A).
DPD website indicates that delivered package has the weight of 6.05 kg and so it is obvious that AC200P (which weight is almost 30 kg) was not included in it.
I have already sent a email message to order support, but I’m not sure what to do next. After almost a month of waiting I don’t have my money and I don’t have my battery. And now there is a high chance that my package was lost and 1699 EUR of my money is disappeared.
That’s the worst shopping experience I’ve ever had.