💫 The All-New #BLUETTI AC50B🚀AVAILABLE NOW!

Smart Power, Max Runtime🔋 448Wh Capacity with 700W Max. Output, for only $0.7/Wh!
:muscle:With Max.580W AC Input, charge up to 80% in 45 mins.
:earth_asia:Superior battery durability with 3000+ Lifecycle, supporting worry-free power backup in any emergency.

New Launch Price: From June 25th-July 16th
:battery:Get the AC50B for ONLY $294 with exclusive code - AC50B5OFF
:battery::sunny:Get the AC50B+PV120 for $488 exclusive code - AC50BPV10OFF

:national_park:Let the AC50B take your camping trip to new heights.:star2: Compact design weighing 14.7lbs, the best choice for on-the-go!

:partying_face: Stop dreaming and start exploring!
BUY NOW: https://amzn.to/3RHYgMz

4 Likes

Oh wow. Lovely!

Right between AC2A and AC70 and a decent power upgrade that finally matches EB3A in the small/portable segment in terms of AC output.

Only twice the weiht of an AC2A, significantly lighter than AC60 & AC70.

700W of output, that’s an immediate match for lots of DIY & gardening needs, thinking of:

• hedge trimmer
  • electric drill/rotary hammer/chisel like bosch GBH 2-25 ( personal favorite)
  • grinder
  • small/medium arc welding machine
  • small/medium circular saw

What other uses come to mind?
4 Likes

Absolutely right, this one is nice for many uses. It would be great to take to the beach, or on a picnic. Take a PV120 or a PV200 panel. Use it to run a small electric cooler or fridge, maybe a fan or two. Some lights for the evening. Perfect for a weekend camping trip. As you suggested it can be used for small tools if there’s no outlet nearby, or to charge tool batteries. Anyone have more ideas?

1 Like

That would be a great, lightweight unit to take out for night viewing with my 11" Celestron telescope.
I need power for my clock drive, heater ring, and my new Autoglider, as well as my laptop.
B

2 Likes