Switching Neutrals

I don’t assume anything about the code and what you may or may not understand.

Sure, what is the thread “name”

Your specific regional code. != “the code”
just “a code”
Your interpretation of it is also nothing you can demand “ALL” companys to change apron

I doubt you have knowledge about ALL these companies and and i doubt you know better then ALL these companies.

You say " You cannot " but you don’t give any technical reason why i can not.
You just assume everyone wants to comply to “the code”

Maybe " You cannot " but i don’t why i can not.

The fault current path is back to the source, (if one is provided), not to mother earth. A mother earth connection, if used, is for lightning protection.
The 120Vac source in this case is the BLUETTI inverter.

NEC code violation , simple

You are wrong. The neutral carries the unbalance of the load back to the source. There is NEVER any current on the ground unless there is a fault. Why does everyone think the neutral and ground are the same? The ONLY place neutral and ground connect per the NEC is at the first means of disconnect ( your main panel…not a sub panel). If you don’t carry all return path ( neutral) back to the ONE location you have created a hazard. This is why a bonding plug is not legal in this application. NEVER is mother earth the return path in the electrical industry for a neutral. For the same reason we bring the neutrals back to the main panel we also ( most licensed guys) like to bring all the grounds to one location. You can verify this with NEC /NFPA or you can read more answers on Mike Holt forum. You can’t post because you are not a professionsal ( their rules not mine)

We are not discussing a split phase power source. (Therein a typical 120/240V service that feeds our homes). What we are discussing here is a SDS, (Separately Derived System), inverter with a 120V single phase output left as a Ungrounded System where there is not a neutral, (Grounded Conductor). There are two Ungrounded conductors that do not have any reference to ground. The 120V output of the inverter is “Floating” above ground. Again there is not any reference to ground from either of the two outputs of the inverter.
(The way I read the 2020 NEC Article a stand alone 120V Ungrounded SDS cannot be used to feed branch circuit wiring of an RV. (2020 NEC 551.2 Definitions. Recreational Vehicle. NEC 250.20(B)

Agree.
EDIT:
Shouldn’t be… I have measured current leakage on the EGC of the branch circuit feeding an electric motor. The leakage when small only adds to the load current traveling through the overcurrent device. The overcurrent device only sees the leakage current as part of the total load current of the circuit.

Agree.

Not sure what you are saying here… ???
If the SDS is a “Grounded System”, (neutral is bonded, not left floating), then the fault current will return on the EGC, (Equipment Grounding Conductor), to the source Grounded Conductor (neutral) where the EGC and neutral are bonded together. If the ground fault is a bolted fault enough current will travel in the ground-fault circuit and cause the overcurrent device to open breaking the ground fault circuit.

OR GROUND-FAULT CURRENT PATH… 2020 NEC 250.4(A)(5) Effective Ground-Fault Current Path.

/ / / / /

My response:
The fault current path is back to the source, (if one is provided), not to mother earth. A mother earth connection, if used, is for lightning protection.
The 120Vac source in this case is the BLUETTI inverter.