Sp120 watt panels for sale

Willing to sell two sp120s. They work great and I’d like to upgrade to two of the new 200watt panels. They’re still under warranty. I paid $500 for them and would sell them for $300. I unfortunately don’t have anymore room in my van for a 3rd 120 watt and can’t afford the 200 watt panels before selling the ones I have. Currently getting 151 watts at 10am in November.

I’m currently traveling the southwest in my van and can deliver if near by to AZ,NM,CO, UT

@Wex you need to talk with @Jay2 !! He was just looking for some!! :metal::metal:

1 Like

I thought about it, and I really need many more watts than the 120 offers. For the price you want, you would likely have luck on eBay. Also, the post office still does COD, I do not know what they charge. Thanks for your offer.

1 Like

Wex if you’re headed to Florida in December I’m still interested.

ai4frATai4frDOTcom

Thanks
John

1 Like

Part of my family who was hosting Christmas canceled due to covid fears :roll_eyes:

I’m not sure when I’ll be heading back east now. Maybe Jan or February

Thanks Wez. I have an issue with my other account so I do apologize. I understand your mobility and traveling around but no c19 fears here. If you decide on shipping them that is fine as well. You have my email which is the best way to get in touch with me.

John