Sales Support MIA

I have been trying to contact anyone at Bluetti about my purchase and they are MIA. Emails don’t work. Contact form on website doesn’t get a response. Calling either gets you a fast busy or if you do get through the automated voice says to leave a voicemail… but you can’t because all the voicemails are full. Sales AND Service.

I am asking for either a credit or a $100 refund because when I purchased my AC200max from the Bluetti website, the next day the priced dropped $100. I haven’t even received my AC200max yet. So I am debating to reject the shipment and repurchase or just cancel it outright. But since I can’t get ahold of anyone, it puts this whole purchase up in the air.

If there is someone on here that can help me, my order number is BLUETTI-US34834

Marty

Marty, I’m sorry for your woes. Bluetti has ZERO customer service. I too had emails that went days before anyone answered. I too made a million phone calls, left a million messages and may as well have been talking to a wall. If I were in your shoes, cancel and run.

2 Likes

Hi @menerso , We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Based on your situation, we are urging our customer service department to follow up this order for you, so please don’t worry. The support team will get back to you within 24 hours, so please keep an eye on your email for a letter from service@bluettipower.com.
Thank you again for your patience.

I did hear back from Bluetti and did receive a $100 refund. Thanks! I appreciate it.

Just a heads up, you may need to hire more people or update your communications areas.

Marty

1 Like

Hi @menerso , Thank you for receiving your feedback. The support department is hiring new people now, thank you for your heartfelt advice. We hope you can receive and use our products as soon as possible, have a great day!

1 Like

Looks Like the PV 350 has been shipped So Far so good!! stay tuned, Film at 11

Oh Oh!! I Spoke to soon, label was made, stated ** On the Way! ** But now says,

*** DELAY ***

I’ll admit, they sure know all the ways to Drag it out- I’m guessing they will run out excuses and have to seriously get something done- It’s almost like watching our Gov admins work-

Sorry for the false report- CNN ** film will not be at 11 -

The Eagle has Landed!! Kudos to the People at Bluetti, I got a E mail from The sales team- a few weeks ago signed under ** Fate** ( not sureif it was his / her real name) Stating to me that my order will be delivered and apologized for the delay-

They fulfilled the order and were a man/ women of their WORD- I’m guessing they have a overwhelming challenge on there hands right now and are doing the best they can at the moment-
Alls Good in the land of make believe , Now back to the Show, we will be doing a Film at 11 on any updates .

Peace out and Be Kind To Others !!, We have a long way to go !!!

I placed an order July 21 which includes the solar PV350, B230, and DC charging enhancer. The DC charging enhancer came in earlier this week but not the solar panel or the battery. All three are under the same tracking number and marked as being delivered. Can someone from Bluetti service support reach out and let me know about the rest of my order and if there is a different tracking number? Thanks.

Hi @matthew3742 , welcome to BLUETTI community!
Thank you for placing an order with BLUETTI. Could you please let us know your order number? Based on the items you purchased, your order does need to be shipped separately. We will first help you to confirm the tracking number of several packages with the support department.
Please don’t worry, we are more than happy to help :blush:

Appreciate the assistance! My order is BLUETTI-US38495. Let me know if there is anything else you need from me. Thanks!

Hi @matthew3742 ,
Please note the tracking numbers of the following three packages, thank you
B230 battery: 275863882572 FEDEX
PV350 solar panel: 1ZR51V740395416593 UPS
DP50S: 9405511108070897194799 USPS

Hi,

Once confirmed it would be useful if all customers are EMailed the tracking numbers for their shipments automatically so they can see the progress of the order.

Thank you! The B230 came in today and solar panel should come in later tonight or tomorrow. As Chorlton mentioned, having separate tracking numbers emailed to us will help out greatly. I was worried that the B230 and solar panel was lost in transit since the whole order was under the one tracking number for the DC enhanced charger.