Return of goods/Warenrückgabe

3.11.2022 Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
ich habe AC200Max, Solarpanel 350 und Zubehör bestellt. Auch ich trete zurück. Niemand reagiert auf Reklamationen, die Telefonnummern sind ungültig. Um Information wird ersucht hinsichtlich der Vorgangsweise bezüglich Retoursendung und Gutschrift.
SPF-EU-8307 24.10.2022
Gruß, Solarsolar
Just in case here in English
3.11.2022 I have ordered AC200Max, PV 350 and DC charging enhancer D050S. No reaction to several complaints, phone numbers do not work or are invalid. Please inform about the procedures concerning the return of goods and refund of payment.
Order no. SPF-EU-8307 24.10.2022
Regards, Solarsolar

Hi @Solarsolar , I’m sorry for the inconvenience. The volume of emails received by the support department was recently in overload.
Do you want to cancel this order? If so, please let us know. We can pass it on to the support department for you. Thank you!

Yes I want to cancel. Thank you for your work!

@Solarsolar , Vielen Dank für Ihre Bestätigung, wir haben Ihre Anfrage an den Support weitergeleitet. Und bitte machen Sie sich keine Sorgen über den Bestellstatus, die Support-Abteilung wird sich später mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.
Wir hoffen auf Ihr freundliches Verständnis.

@Solarsolar , Thank you for your confirmation, we have passed your request on to support. And kindly no worries about the order status, the support department will communicate with you later.
Hope for your kind understanding.