Resetting AC200P

Does anyone know how to reset an AC200P? Getting Fault Code 41, unit shuts down after 1 minute without fail. Not getting any support from MaxOak so thought I’d try here.

Cheers.

There are about six screens that display the fault codes and their meaning. This screen is accessable from the main screen. Press the “DATA” screen choice at the left and then press the “FAULT HISTORY” screen choice. Scroll through the screens of faults until you see fault code 41. I am not sure what this specific code relates to at the moment. If your battery is discharged, that may be the reason for the shutdown. If so, charge it up for about 15 minutes or so to enable looking at the fault screen before shutdown occurrs. Please report back what code 41 refers to.

Thanks for your response. Fault Code 41 refers to BMS Temperature Error. Interestingly, the unit is sitting in an air-conditioned office and I’ve plugged it into the brick charger, where it is at 84% and doesn’t seem to change from that number - especially before shutting down on its own or being charged for an hour. It just seems stuck. I’m wanting to know if there is some ‘trick’ to reset the unit (ctrl-alt-delete) - this is what the bluetti sales team email indicated in my last exchange.

No specific reset procedure that I am aware of. Try holding down the off button for a full five seconds after the unit starts and then restart. If that does not do the trick, It sounds like a cust. service issue for sure. If you press the large State of charge % number in the middle of the screen (after initialization) it should take you to the BMS screen. There should be a temperature shown on that screen and it would be interesting to see what temp is indicated.

1 Like

Hi, I noticed this thread on the community and wondered if it was ever resolved?
I have the Poweroak AC200P purchased in the UK in sept 2021. I have the same issue it seems. My power generator is stuck on 86%When I try to charge it from the mains it takes on about 11 watts. I only have 4 led 12v lights, a small dometic compressor fridge and the maxxair fan operating from it. The frifge runs on mains when I have shore power/EHU’ I cannot even think of a time when I have turned the AC power outlets on.
I was relying on the AC200P for my off grid capability but sadly it seems to have let me down after minimal use. I wondered about the ability to reset the unit. I hav abouut 6 pages of error messages showing but I don’t know what they mean. Any ideas would be gratefully received as I am presently thousands of miles from home and tied in to sites with EHU. Many thanks, Paul

The six pages of “error messages” are just a listing of possible error codes and not showing that you have those specific errors.

I would suspect that your AC charging brick is not supplying full voltage and that is the reason you cannot charge beyond 86%. If you have the ability to charge with solar or a car charge outlet when at 86%, that would assist to verify the power brick is defective. If you can go beyond 86% with other methods than AC charging then I would assume you need to have the AC charging brick replaced.

Random thought, battery cells damaged due to charging when frozen.

Thanks for your help. I will try car charging next time we move the vehicle to see what happens.
Regards, Paul

Thanks for the replies. Interesting one. Took the campervan down the road with the 12v cigarette lighter charger in and 15 minutes later the display showed 100%, clearly 15 mins on 12v charging would not put in 14% of charge. I am now at a situation where the ac200p now only charges to 54/55% on the mains charger, having run it down to 30+ %. The charger lights up red and puts in 400+ watts until it gets closer to 54% by which the input wattage time gradually reduces down to as low as 11%, the light on the charger turns green and that is it for the charging.

Hi Huo. Thanks for your reply. The ac200p has never been charged in sub zero temperatures as it sits in my campervan when i am away and in the house when I am at home.