Renogy solar panel on an EB70?

I’m looking for solar panels for my EB70 and want something that I may be able to put on my vehicle and charge on the go. I’d love to be able to put the 200 watts the EB70 allows, so I’m wondering if the Renogy 200 Watt 12 Volt Eclipse Monocrystalline Off Grid Portable Foldable Solar Panel Suitcase Built-in Kickstand, in black would work or some Sun Power flex panels?

Any input or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

I saw someone posting on Facebook about the Renogy 200 watt panel(not the folding one) getting about 180 watts. It has a Voc 27 volts, Vmp 22.6 volts, and Imp 8.85. With the 8 amp limit, 22.6 x 8 = 180.8 theoretically. I think that he was getting around 180 watts.

Those panels should work fine, but as Paul said above, keep in mind the 8 amp input limit (you can have more, but only 8 will input) which is the limiting factor. What you want to look for is the highest open circuit voltage less than 29 which will give you the highest charge rate. You can also do two or three 100 watt panels connected in parallel.

As Scott said, the amperage is the limiting factor. With 1 SP120, I get 90-100 watts on a clear day. With 2 in parallel, I get 160ish in the same conditions.