Regarding the "1-12V/30A Super DC" Connection on Bluetti Generators

remember on the reliance transfer switch has 240 volt double breaker on it.You will have to move internal wires to make it 2x 15 amp separate circuits

Yeah, I will remove the breaker bar on the 240v double-breaker to make two individual circuit breakers. I am not sure about the associated wiring you mentioned, but my electrician will take care of that. Thanks!

:Installation- Reliance Controls 6 circuit 30 amp transfer switch part 1 - YouTube

review quote=
This works great to connect my craftsman 3800 watt generator to the cable that plugs into my reliant home transfer switch. I am able to run 6, 120 volt circuits through it and don’t have an issue.

1 Like

i found this idea=reliant trans switch on 120 volt solgen.interesting…this should work fine And use 30 amp -#10 wire extension cord…

Nice! Thank you. But what is the difference between a L14-30 & L14-30R, and a TT-30 & TT-30P?

it means male/ female=receptacle/plug in

I should have seen that one. Thanks! Why not use a 10 circuit transfer switch? To be sure, considering the 25A limitation of the A300, not all 10 circuits could be used at once, but it would provide more flexibility as to which subset no. of circuits you could use at any given time.

you can but-
price
and
you are going to put these on circuit breaker strings in your house-so 6 might be -(say6 OUTLETS)or more per breaker might be 40 with light switches.But maybe you what more.