Quiet power brick for EB70

Be careful, I bought my second AC brick directly from Bluetti, not Amazon. You need to check the voltage of your AC brick, it should be 58 volts not 44 volts.
Harlan
PS and 7 amps too

Woah… the AC brick for EB70(s) should be 24-28V and at least 8A. Not higher than 28V

1 Like

Update: 3/28/2022. Received replacement from Amazon and it works perfectly. Not exactly whisper quiet but noticeably quieter than the Bluetti brick.

1 Like

Hi @snowstorm, I realize this thread is old but I’ve seen you mention this solution a couple of times. This link has 6 different product options with different volts/amps, but each one does show the specific model number in the product images. When you’re near it again, could you check and see which model number you’re using? I think this is probably the easiest solution to the loud annoying brick problem, hope Bluetti is ok with it. Thanks!

I think the product referenced by the Amazon link has changed. What we want is a AC to 24V DC in a female cigarette lighter adapter.

1 Like

Ugh. I was so excited to find this. There is a 24V option at the bottom of the list. Hoping this may be the original you recommended a few years ago? TIA

• Input: AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz, Output: DC 24V, Max 2A, 48W, DC Cable Length: 3.9 feet/ 120cm.