PV panel compatibility with AC200P

I ordered the AC200P not understanding that the choice of compatible PV panels is limited to combined configuration of 35-150 VOC. Now it’s time to buy a panel. I find three similar looking ones with 40-45 VOC (RICH SOLAR 200 Watt 24 Volt, Newpowa 120W 24V, and SUNGOLDPOWER 200W 24V). They happen to be the right shape and probably the right wattage. (If 200w turns out to be insufficient, I believe I can augment the main one with a smaller 12v panel wired in series. )
Questions from a nervous novice:
Are these in fact compatible with the AC200P?
If so is one more suitable or have better reputation than the others?

Thank you for your help.

I would suggest to keep in mind it is best to connect similar panels… when you start connecting panels of different voltages, you’re going to lose efficiency. Here is a good source I use all the time for reference regarding this…

https://solarpanelsvenue.com/mixing-solar-panels/

Unless you’re set on those panels, I would also suggest looking into BougeRV 180w panels. They are very efficient/ great quality and pretty cheap! I think I paid $140 a piece with code “HOBOTECH” direct from their site.

Also have a 25 year warranty.
Start with 2 to hit your VOC min. requirement for the AC200 and purchase more as needed.

https://www.bougerv.com/collections/solar-panels/products/rv-solar-panels-for-sale?variant=32353962000432

You are likely going to find that a single panel will not work. Since you need a minimum of 35 volts for charging to occur, in most cases you need a minimum of two panels. You are quoting a spec of 40-45 VOC which is voltage of the panel at max power and under no load. When you connect a load (AC200P) the voltage may drop under the 35 volt limit and not allow for charging to occur.

With that said, below are the Rich Solar 24 volt panel specs. With a Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp): of 37.6V…that should work for charging. (The Newpowa does not have sufficient voltage but the Sungold meets the minimum requirements. THAT ASSUMES THAT THE PANELS OUTPUT THE VOLTAGE STATED IN THE SPECS) But I don’t think you are going to be satisfied with a real world max charge rate of around 150 watts. I think you will be much happier to get two panels (connect them in series) and be able to receive around a 300 watt charge rate.

Rich Solar 24V 200 watt panel****Specifications

• Maximum Power(Pmax): 200W
    Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp): 37.6V
  • Maximum Power Current(Imp): 5.36A
  • Open Circuit Voltage(Voc): 45.4V
  • Short Circuit Current(Isc): 5.83A
  • Maximum System Voltage(Vmax): 1000VDC
  • Temperature Range: -40°C ~ 90°C
  • Max Series Fuse Rating: 15A
  • Weight: 26.5 lbs
  • Dimensions: 58.7 x 26.8 x 1.4 in