PV charging two AC500 in Split Phase connection

How do you connect PV input when using two AC500’s in split phase? Does each AC500 need to be connected to its own PV setup, or can I just connect to the Primary AC500 and it will charge both battery banks (Two B300S on each AC500)? Thank you in advance for your advice/solution.

2 Likes

Unless there’s a way you connect the batteries so both units draw off all the batteries together, it seems separate pv for ea unit is the way. Which is a bummer, that doubles the amount of pv (or cuts in half) you have or need. I was wondering the same and now I’m rethinking the best way to approach this. I only need 240v for my well pump which will only be in an emergency situation. Plus I have a gas generator. This system was going to be used mostly for emergencies and off grid here and there to save $

good question, I would like to know also…???

bluetti answered me about connecting batteries in a loop so in split phase, they draw off all batteries and about charging all. they said no, must remain separate so you need to charge through both units. The comm cable isn’t capable of charging.