Problems with new AC180P

When I bought I had two problems with my Bluetti. First one that is it doesn’t work in UPS mode when unplug from grid and second one with a display which looks like it corrupted and displaying random indicators and dashes. In the app all work fine but i cant read the display and there are no errors or some useful information in the app. I’ve asked for a latest update 2088.4 DSP in other topic version and it fixed a problem with unplug. Is there any solution for the display, maybe an another update?
Maybe it’s relates. The problem with display started after i disable autosleed

AC180P2332001448762
ARM 2089.02
DSP 2088.04(bought with 2088.02)
BSP 1039.01

@Wal.po I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact after-sale support for repair.

Hi @Wal.po, we wonder if the problem is resolved, if you need help, please provide the order number to us via message. Then we will apply for further service for you.

Unfortunately I can’t send it to the service soon because it’s a primary power source in my house that why I hoped for a software solution with update not for a hardware

Hi @Wal.po, We guess that the issue is caused by a loose screen connection cable, which cannot be resolved through a firmware upgrade. If sending the unit for repair is inconvenient, could you try gently tapping the screen to see if the cable can be repositioned?

Thank you for trying, but unfortunately it didn’t work. It’s strange that sometimes it works properly for 10-15 seconds when station connect to the grid, also if it helps this bug appeared after I tried to set the display mode to never sleep for the first time

Hi @Wal.po, I’ve escalated your issue to our engineers once again.
Unfortunately, we don’t currently have a solution or upgrade available. I’m afraid your best option now would be to contact the seller to arrange a repair.

1 Like