Power interruption

Hello. I plan to buy a AC200Max. I have tried to search the manual for this question:

I am charging the unit from the AC source. Then have a power interruption. Will the unit start up and continue to charge when the power is restored??
Br
Mike

1 Like

Hi Mike, good news is yes, I am assuming you will already have the AC/DC outputs of the AC200Max turned on and running loads, if this is the case the AC200Max will continue to supply power when the AC source is not charging due to interruption by utilising the internal battery supply then as long as the unit doesn’t become fully discharged and turn itself off will begin charging again when AC source is present again and not interrupt your loads.
Pending load size(s) you will want to check on what status the ECO setting is in to ensure no interruptions.

@DJR Thank a lot. I live in the Philippines and can mostly charge the the AC200Max from the sun and run all appliances with 600 watt from the panels. We dont have A/C and fridge/freezer is inverter models. Next will be to max out the unit like adding a OEM lifepo4 battery and a charger for that and thec connect it to the car bat charge input……that leed me to the next question not found in the user manual. Will the AC200Max automatic prioritice delivering power from solar=>internal batter/ies before jumping to AC? And will is jump from the internal storage to the car battery or the other way around before AC? Is it possible to set thi sequence in the menu?
Br
Mike