percentage difference between my two B300S on AC500

Hello,

my English being quite bad, I will use google translation, and put the original lower for French speakers

I am the happy French owner of an AC500 in EU version (230V) and two B300S
When I received everything, I did a 100% charge, then a 0% discharge and finally a 100% recharge to calibrate the SOC

Despite this, between the days of bright sunshine, when my accommodation is only on the photovoltaic panels and the AC500, and the days of bad weather, when I switch back to the French electricity network, and the AC 500 remains on the photovoltaic , a lag is created between battery 1 and battery 2, lag of about 30% in just one week (example in photo)

I don’t understand why the AC500 doesn’t balance when charging the percentages to only have 1-2% difference…

result, I end up with sometimes a battery at 1%, the second at 20%, and 5 minutes later, the batteries have fallen to zero and the power goes out in the house
and conversely, one battery at 75%, the other at 95%, and 5 minutes later, everything is at 100%

Looks like the SOC is miscalibrated, but I did the procedure at first, and only a week went by…

Do other people have the same problem as me with their AC500 or AC300 and their B300S/B300/B230?

je suis l’heureux possesseur français d’un AC500 en version EU (230V) et de deux B300S
Quand j’ai reçu le tout, j’ai fait une charge a 100%, puis une décharge a 0% et enfin une recharge a 100% pour calibrer le SOC

Malgré cela, entre les jours de grand soleil, où mon logement est uniquement sur les panneaux photovoltaïques et l’AC500, et les jours de mauvais temps, où je repasse sur le réseau électrique français, et que l’AC 500 reste sur le photovoltaïque, un décalage se crée entre la batterie 1 et la batterie 2, décalage d’environ 30% en seulement une semaine (exemple en photo)

je ne comprend pas pourquoi l’AC500 n’équilibre pas lors de la charge les pourcentages pour n’avoir que 1 à 2% de différence …

résultat, je me retrouve avec parfois une batterie a 1%, la seconde a 20%, et 5 minutes après, les batteries tombent à zéro et le courant se coupe dans la maison
et inversement, une batterie a 75%, l’autre a 95%, et 5 minutes après, tout est a 100%

On dirait que le SOC est mal calibré, mais j’ai fait la procédure au début, et seulement une semaine s’est passé …

D’autre personnes ont-ils le même soucie que moi avec leur AC500 ou AC300 et leur B300S/B300/B230 ?

I have this problem on with my AC300 and 2 B300 batteries. Sometimes the difference in displayed percentage is 50 or 60 (this morning it was 19& for one battery and 76% for the other battery). This is a problem with the expansion batteries. I have tried calibrating the batteries multiple times and the problem seems to persist.
(the above sentence in French using DeepL translator)
J’ai ce problème avec mon AC300 et 2 batteries B300. Parfois la différence de pourcentage affiché est de 50 ou 60 (ce matin il était de 19& pour une batterie et de 76% pour l’autre). C’est un problème avec les batteries d’extension. J’ai essayé de calibrer les batteries plusieurs fois et le problème semble persister.

I wonder if we shouldn’t just do the balancing procedure one battery after another, and not with all the batteries plugged into the inverter at the same time… I’m going to try this, but next week is going to be rainy, if someone passing by and who has the same problem has the time to try, or if a technician from Bluetti has the answer, I’m interested

Je me demande si il ne faut tous simplement pas faire la procédure d’équilibrage une batterie après l’autre, et pas avec toutes les batteries brancher en même temps sur l’onduleur …

je vais essayer cela, mais la semaine prochaine s’annonce pluvieuse, si quelqu’un qui passe par là et qui a le même soucie a le temps d’essayer , ou si un technicien de chez Bluetti a la réponse, je suis preneur

My system is an AC300 with two B300 batteries. I have done a discharge to 0% then charge to 100% with the individual batteries as well as with all batteries connected. I have also done a draw down (capacity) test with the individual batteries (one battery connected to the AC300, then the other battery connected). They both are within the specifications set forth by bluetti for how many watts you can discharge from the batteries (2.62kwh and 2.49kwh, I was using a Kill-A-Watt meter). According to the Bluetti tech I am in contact with the charge and discharge control logic on the unit will correct imbalances over time. At this point I am monitoring my batteries to see if they’ll balance. Yesterday morning the two batteries were at 19% and 76% (quite a difference). This morning the difference was 35% and 73% (a little better), but I did have better sun yesterday than the day before…
Mon système est un AC300 avec deux batteries B300. J’ai effectué une décharge à 0 % puis une charge à 100 % avec les batteries individuelles ainsi qu’avec toutes les batteries connectées. J’ai également effectué un test de capacité avec les batteries individuelles (une batterie connectée à l’AC300, puis l’autre batterie connectée). Elles sont toutes deux conformes aux spécifications établies par bluetti concernant le nombre de watts que vous pouvez décharger des batteries (2,62 kWh et 2,49 kWh, j’ai utilisé un compteur Kill-A-Watt). Selon le technicien de Bluetti avec lequel je suis en contact, la logique de contrôle de la charge et de la décharge de l’unité corrigera les déséquilibres au fil du temps. Pour l’instant, je surveille mes batteries pour voir si elles s’équilibrent. Hier matin, les deux batteries étaient à 19% et 76% (une sacrée différence). Ce matin, la différence était de 35 % et 73 % (un peu mieux), mais j’ai eu un meilleur soleil hier que le jour précédent…

Traduit avec DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (version gratuite)

One other thing I forgot to mention. I had the AC300 charge via AC on the 1 amp setting yesterday for maybe an hour to two hours. I did this after watching a video by “Off Grid Garage” Charging LiFePo4 (LFP) to 3.4V and 3.5V with and without Absorption. What a difference! - YouTube which talked about absorption. Supposedly absorption is not an issue with LFP batteries, but this guy found LFP batteries do benefit from absorption (or an absorption stage). I don’t know a lot about absorption and batteries, but perhaps having a slow constant charge had an effect. I am totally guessing, I’m just mentioning it because it’s something I did that may or may not have had an effect on the difference in SOC this morning.
Une autre chose que j’ai oublié de mentionner. Hier, j’ai fait charger l’AC300 sur le courant alternatif avec un réglage de 1 ampère pendant une heure ou deux. J’ai fait cela après avoir regardé une vidéo de “Off Grid Garage” Charging LiFePo4 (LFP) to 3.4V and 3.5V with and without Absorption. What a difference! - YouTube qui parlait de l’absorption. Apparemment, l’absorption n’est pas un problème avec les batteries LFP, mais cet homme a découvert que les batteries LFP bénéficient de l’absorption (ou d’une étape d’absorption). Je ne connais pas grand-chose à l’absorption et aux batteries, mais peut-être que le fait d’avoir une charge lente et constante a eu un effet. Je ne fais que supposer, je le mentionne simplement parce que c’est quelque chose que j’ai fait et qui peut ou non avoir eu un effet sur la différence de SOC ce matin.

Traduit avec DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (version gratuite)

Thank you for all these clarifications, I won’t bother to calibrate the SoC of each battery if you still notice the problem having already done it on your side, and the Bluetti technician told you to let the time.

On my side, I know that the problem will always persist because I have 740w in PV 1, 740w in PV 2, and in addition 260w plugged directly into the mppt of battery 1 and 260w on battery 2, which will always create a load difference.

Green/vert : PV1
Red/rouge : PV2
Orange : battery 1
Blue/bleu : battery 2

Merci pour toutes ces précisions, je ne vais pas m’embêter à faire un calibrage du SoC de chaque batterie si vous constatez toujours le problème en l’ayant déjà fait de votre côté, et que le technicien Bluetti vous a dit de laisser faire le temps.

De mon côté, je sais que le problème persistera toujours car j’ai 740w en PV 1, 740w en PV 2, et en plus 260w brancher directement sur le mppt de la batterie 1 et 260w sur la batterie 2, se qui créera toujours une différence de charge.