Order unfulfilled - 2 weeks past, please take a look!

Dear Bluetti!

I totally understand that you’re overloaded with orders now.
But is there any way to speed up the process, please?

I’m adding the order number here:
SPF-EU-22431

I’d be very grateful for any updates on the order and waiting for the delivery.
Thank you!

5 Likes

The same stuff boss with Order SPF-EU-15658 @BLUETTI can you have a look?

No any info about my order, first got from support trucking numbers but it`s not working, they said that my power stations has been already shipped but I checked those numbers and this is not true!

Ordered 4 weeks ago, no any info untill now!

1 Like

Hi, please proceed my order ORDER SPF-EU-28022

I’ve waited for 2 weeks already and still haven’t received any response and confirmation about my order can be shipped! Please help me and reply via email to lexxsumy@gmail.com

I’ll be glad to know is my order can be delivered or I need cancel it.

1 Like

You don’t ‘need’ to cancel it, you have to decide for a delayed delivery or cancel your order and find an alternative. In hindsight I’m happy that I bought my Bluetti with a Bluetti dealer during the black friday sales because they shipped out my order from stock in the same week.

Hi, @BLUETTI please cancel my order ORDER SPF-EU-28022
I can’t wait until January when it arrives to warehouse.

Hello @BLUETTI
Cancel my order SPF-EU-27589!
I paid for PowerOak EB70 Portable Power Station | 1000W 716Wh , it was didn’t sent, but I had a need for a large battery capacity. I want to pay extra and buy BLUETTI PowerOak AC200P Solar Portable Power Station | 2000W 2000Wh. How should I do it?

Hey ADMIN, no big news but tjis is really going bad. Stop doing special sales when customers are then forced to cancel their orders because you do not deliver the products that have been payed for. I am waiting for three weeks now and wrote 4 mails without getting one answer. If anybody in charge gets to read this: your products are great, your customer service will likely kill your business in 2 years because no one trusts you any more. Please grow only as fast as you can cope with. Service the customers you have and mark the items in your shop with a realistic delivery time and you will sale less today but you will still sale in two years time and not be bancrupt!

1 Like

We have forwarded your request for you.

@Konstantins , According to the information given by order support, the EB70 will not arrive until January. If you have any questions please contact order support by email. If you want to cancel, we can help you to convey your request.

Thank you for your patience!

I would like to sincerely thank you for your advice.
We have been doing our best to cope with this out-of-control scene due to lack of manpower, delayed arrivals and a surge in orders.
However, we are already fully deploying our staff to handle incoming mail inquiries. We will pass on your suggestions to the relevant departments. Thanks again for your kind remind.

Sorry for writing this coment. I am sure you know yourself what the problem is and I am shure you yourself have no possibility to take the sreps needed but I had to get rid of my frustration and maybe the ones in charge react when more and more people cancel orders and write comments like mine.

I made 3 orders on Nov 29.
I got only one tracking number.
The first tracker info was

2022-12-01 11:14
Rennerod, The parcel data was entered into the GLS IT system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS.

On Dec 13 I got an email that the tracker number was changed. The new number worked well - every day I saw the updates. And finally, after 17 days, I got one order on 16 Dec.
Thank you very much for that.

But what about two other orders?

1. SPF-EU-23814
  2. SPF-EU-23796

@BLUETTI
Can you please review these orders and send me tracking URL’s?

1 Like

@BLUETTI thanks, can you tell me which approx. time for refunding money?

I’m very sorry, we don’t have the authority to process orders. I will forward your request to order support for you

Due to the variety of payment methods, your refund arrival time is expected to be within 3-7 days. Thank you in advance for your understanding

Order SPF-EU-23441
Order placed on November 29, 2022 at 09:51PM
Give me tracking number!!!

No answers to my emails, no answers here on forum - that’s really frustrating.
Could you please assist somehow?

Order SPF-EU-23441
I will cancel and full refund this order.

Can I have a refund for my order, I haven`t received any emails from your support for 5 days. SPF-EU-19657

Sorry for late reply. The support department should have already processed your order cancellation request for you.
Refunds are expected to be returned to you within 3-7 days.