New to solar with a couple questions on AC output wattage ac200p

Thank you Eric. Do you think the difference in the wattage is from the inverter inside or that there is something defective in the AC200P? 121 watts is quite a difference and yours is not under 100 watts either. Do you find your battery runs down based on 684 or 562 watts? Mine was about double difference on my cooler. My other 3 solar generators showed the cooler was using 49 to 50 watts and the AC200P showed it was using 99 watts. I showed the same problem with the DC plug also.

Using the exterior watt meter I’m consistently getting 1600wh out of my AC200P (100% to 0%) which is exactly what the specs call for so the built in watt meter isn’t accurate unless its factoring in the inverter loss and the 10% hidden reserve somehow.

For me using an exterior watt meter makes more sense anyway because it keeps track of total watts used which is more important than what is being displayed at the moment.

@lovekittens yea since they are in different time zones, I’ve found that email is def the way to go with getting it touch with them. And don’t use the email ending in “@bluetti.com” That was from the previous web domain and not sure if their getting those anymore. Reach out to them via the service@bluettipower.com and you should hear back promptly. If you dont hear back within a day or 2, let me know. And as far as the variance in watt readings, that sounds completely normal as a result of the killer inverter inside the unit. Here’s a couple illustrations showing the inverter losses or “phantom draws” the ac200 has…

Thank you Mike for letting me know the difference in email. Thank you also for the chart. That is great information. I will be emailing them. Appreciate you donating your time to help with questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like