New to Bluetti

After a bit of research I found the Bluetti AC70.

It seemed to have the best value and capacity between three companies I was considering. Mostly it will be used to keep my wife quiet as I am a CPAP user and she was worried about potential power failures and me failing in a power failure. We also plan to use it for camping.

I have tested the device two nights at home and it only dropped to 72%. that is good. Now it is outside solar charging. At 08:00 my time it was cloudy but the 120 pannels were producing power and charging the device!

As more sun hits the pannels i bet it will have better results.

I am impressed so far.

5 Likes

Hi @lericksen

welcome to the Bluetti community!

AC70 is one of my favourite units. Really good choice. Hope it does bring you a lot of joy and clean energy!

greetings
Erik

1 Like

Welcome @lericksen on the start of your bluetti journey and congratulations on your purchase. looks like you made an excellent choice for your needs enjoy. :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Welcome lericksen : I may be a little late with my info but just in case you are still interested.
The AC70 I agree is a good machine, one thing I would recommend concerning solar input is purchase a PV200 as opposed to the PV120 or even the PV350, I utilize both with my AC200MAX and AC200L
SOLAR INPUT FOR AC70,
500W Max,12V-58VDC, 10A

PV200 SPECS TO COMPARE
Open Circuit Voltage(OCV): 26.1V
Current at Max Power(Imp): 9.7A
PV350 SPECS TO COMPARE
Open Circuit Voltage(OCV): 46.5V
Current at Max Power(Imp): 9.2A
Either one of these panels will greatly reduce the time required to recharge the AC70.
B

1 Like

I was thinking of the larger panel or having two hooked up!

Thanks for the information.

field testing hard to get good light with the trees.

1 Like