New AC200MAX shows 0 watts being consumed

Hey Folks,

I’ve just received a new AC200MAX, not matter what I connect to it the device and the app show 0 watts being delivered even though the devices I connect all work (yes the AC is on :-)) I’ve connected 4 devices at the same time, heat gun, heaters, battery chargers and they all work, but the unit shows zero watts being consumed. I’ve tried unplugging everything and rebooting the unit to no avail. I’ve reached out to bluetti support but am not getting a response and now the support threads are all locked so I cannot post there. I’ve also tried calling and just get a “full e-mail box message” I’ve tried scouring the internet for solutions but really cant find anything. I’m hoping someone here has a suggestion :slight_smile: Thank in advance for your help!!!

1 Like

Hi @chaddell , sorry for inconvenience.
AC200MAX works fine right?
If so, this should be a problem with the screen display. Can you please provide us with the serial number? Also, could you please share your email address?
We will ask our customer service department to follow up with you as soon as possible, thank you for your cooperation.

Hi,

Did you find a solution for this problem? My new AC200MAX shows the exact same issue. Attached devices work perfectly fine, but the AC200MAX display and the Android app show that 0 watts are being consumed. However, it seems the issue concerns only AC output, DC appears to work fine.

Serial number: 2219001207878
ARM version: v4008,03
DSP version: v4005,07
BMS version: v1017,02

Just let me know in case you need any further information.

I got in touch with the support and they explained only consumptions of at least 50W are displayed. A few simple tests confirmed that higher consumptions are displayed correctly on my device.

Hi @nufan , sorry for inconvenience caused.
AC output less than 50W, DC output less than 3W is not displayed. Your device can be used normally under the AC200MAX power supply, then should be no problem.
What device is being loaded? Can you try to load a higher power device to see if it displays properly? Thanks for your kind cooperations.

1 Like

@BLUETTI my message above confirms the behavior you described :slight_smile: At least for me the issue is resolved.

1 Like

Any chance of getting an answer as to why?
The engineer in me can not think of any good reason for not displaying low power load values.

Hi @AndreB , Based on your question, our technical engineer replied as below.
AC200MAX, for example, because our power supply is 2000W, the peak reached 4000W, we can not sample the current range of 30-4000W are accurate. Below 30W current is too small, the current is difficult to be sampled.
The whole industry is like this. Because our machine power is too large.
If we say that the inverter used is 300W, this wattage can certainly be accurately displayed.