Missing cable via Amazon

Today USPS dropped off Bluetti’s package, which should have included both car charging and solar charging cables. The package is only labeled solar charging cable. When I opened it, it was exactly only that. I asked Amazon support, but they said I have to wait for Bluetti to contact back. If they don’t contact within 48 hours, then they would step in. I don’t think Bluetti is really going to respond because it’s about to be the weekend, and 4th of July is around the corner. Has anyone else experienced this or a similar situation? The tracking number on Amazon only shows one package, so both cables should have been in that…

Hi @Tombox , sorry for late reply.
May I ask if you have received the missing cable now? If you haven’t received it yet, please provide a screenshot of your order and your email address, and we will help you give feedback to Amazon sales department and let them check for you. Thank you!

Thank you for the follow up. I’ve revived my cable. So far, my EB3A has been working great.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that! :blush: :blush:
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions afterwards. Thank you again for your support of BLUETTI.