Maximizing Solar inputs

I have two B300 batteries. I have maxed out the Solar input for the AC300, with two separate Arrays of 1200 watts each, using six identical Solar panels.

My question is regarding the direct Solar input. The limit is 12-60 volts, 10 amp max. Also the the second input available is using the D050 DC charging enhancer.
This input is also rated for 12-60 volt 10 amp maximum.

Can these two inputs be combined? can this be done while the battery is hooked up to the AC300 , and other B300 batteries, or does the battery need to be separated from the AC300 while maximizing the direct solar input to individual batteries?

It can be combined while connected.
The internal MPPT from the B300 will charge the battery as well as the MPPT from the AC300.

@Wayne176
The maximum charging power of your solar panel array is just about right, charging directly through the AC300 would be fine.
The solar panels connected to both the AC300 and the B300 are essentially charging the B300. But the power connected to the B300 won’t be displayed, and the solar panels aren’t overpowered, so you can connect directly to the AC300.