Low watts coming in from PV

I have 2000W of panels coming into my unit but it only indicate up to 160W Max in full sun. I have 4 arrays coming into a combiner box which feeds the power station. About 90ft away with a 2Gauge with (same thing that goes from utility pole to house. ( i am off-grid)
I have tested each array individually and each has power. I can only measure vts but nor watts.
Ive tried everything!
One array has 6/200W
Two have 3/200w
And one has only 2/100.

Thanks, any suggestions would be helpful.

So just to get this right, you have:

9 x 200W panels and
2 x 100W panels.

If you connect these in series you will get 2,000W in direct sunshine without any shading on ANY part of ANY panel. This is important. If you have any shading the generation will drop considerably.

Now, a warning, you need to add up the max open voltage on each panel and make sure it does not exceed the maximum allowed voltage of the Bluetti unit.

For instance, if each panel has a maximum open voltage of 40V then 40 * 11 = 440V. If this is over the maximum of the Bluetti (and I am guessing it is) then you should not connect them this way as you could damage the unit.

I have 6/200W
and 7/100W
(I have one set aside to charge some lead acid batteries separately)

I have the panels wired in parallel so the voltage steady.

On my drive home from my camp (where the off-grid system lives) I think I may have figure out the problem. There are fuses (15A) in the combiner box. I may have accidentally mis-wired and blew a couple of fuses. That would explain why wattage never changed despite adding more panels. Unfortunately I won’t be able to check it for 2 weeks. In the meantime I ordered some new fuses and will replace.

I think this is a perfect example of Occam’s Razor:
“a scientific and philosophical rule that entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily which is interpreted as requiring that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex or that explanations of unknown phenomena be sought first in terms of known quantities” (simplest solution is usually the best solution)

Thanks for your response.