How long does it take to process the order?

I placed my order on February 3rd and I still haven’t received an email regarding its status.

2 Likes

An order for what, shipped to where, with what method of ordering and from whom?

You would probably be better off contacting Bluetti directly for detail assuming the order was placed directly through them. Below is information taken from the Bluetti website regarding order information.

Track your order in two ways:

1. Login to your customer account. Once logged in, click “Order History” to view all orders.

Once you’ve placed your order, our products typically ship from their respective facilities within 1-2 business days. Once a product has shipped, you’ll receive a Fedex tracking number that you can use to follow your package as it makes its way to you.

If you’ve opted into our In-Home Delivery and Setup option, your order may initially ship via Fedex to our local delivery hub. Once all of the items in your order arrive at the hub, our delivery partner will contact you to schedule a delivery date that works best.

Please keep in mind that delivery may take longer during/after holidays or severe weather conditions. We recommend keeping a close eye on your order’s tracking numbers. That said, we’ll do everything in our power to get your order to you as soon as possible!

If you’re having trouble with your tracking information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Experience team by emailing to service@bluetti.com
general questions

Telephone:(501) 291-3145

Email :service@bluetti.com

1 Like

Thanks for the information Scott,

I have tried to call the following number (501) 291-3145, but I get a message as if it was not working. I have also tried to contact by email (service@bluetti.com) because I did not receive any reply, I sent the email 10 days ago.

I am very excited about purchasing the product and I am crazy to use it and try it. I hope to receive a prompt reply by email.

Did you try tracking the order with the included link and instructions?

I only received the order confirmation by email. I don’t see any included package tracking links. Nor does something similar appear in my account with Bluetti under my order. I haven’t received any order updates yet.

Hi Scott;

I am verifying.

I’m reviewing the purchase receipt. It only indicates that I will receive shipping and delivery updates by email and text.

Another thing I see is that by installing the app SHOP I can also see the status of my order. I download the app and nothing appears.

Chinese NEW YEAR happening so maybe that is to blame.

2 Likes

I hope that’s it. So the manufacture of the product is not in the United States?

No, the product is mfg in China and then shipped by boat to the US as well as all the other countries

2 Likes

Whom did you order the unit from and what is the “Shop app”?

I made the order through www.bluetti.com, The Shop app appears on the receipt as an option to track the shipment of the order.

US shipment for your order?

Yes. To Puerto Rico. I have not yet received any update of the order.

You are aware that the island of Puerto Rico is not on the mainland of the US, right? Even if the order shipped today, it will always take longer to get to Puerto Rico especially considering the size of the box.

1 Like

Yes, I know. I understand the delay from COVID-19 as well. The thing is, I haven’t received any updates in over 10 days.

1 Like

Hi Scott,

Today I finally got an email with the answer to update my order. Apparently the product cannot be shipped to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska because of the weight. So from what I see I will not be able to use the product. It is very strange to me that they cannot send it and Inergy can send the Flex here to Puerto Rico. I replied to the email to see if any option by sea. There are many people here on this island who are looking for this kind of product due to poor electrical service, storms and hurricanes. I hope they can help me, crossing my fingers.

1 Like

Anything can be shipped. I assume it’s a question of cost or the nature of the item

Here’s the answer

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. Even with the lighter AC200 (non-P) they had to ship the AC charging brick separately to customers as the AC200 alone barely made the max weight limit to those regions.

2 Likes