How about a topic to include tips, faqs and fixes?

There have been many great comments on FB, the indiegogo site and here that would be great to have all in one place, for things like how to set date and time and other frequently asked questions from new users, plus explanations about the temp issues brought up, how to connect various things, etc. Someone advised there is a possible way to solar charge from a cigarette port, though I don’t know why you would do that, as an example. I would be really interested to see how arrays are being made using the Bluetti panels. I’m working on a design to store mine, ready to go, under the fixed ground array, hung vertically at a 30° angle, made adjustable. Some have demonstrated they are getting better charging using parallel series as another example. Maybe separate places to put recommendations for panels, various plugs and cables, appliances that work with each model, etc.

2 Likes

@SoulGen I think this is an awesome idea and totally doable! BTW, I cant wait to see some pics of your setup once ya got it dialed in! I too am working on getting my system all together, as I will be utilizing the AC200 in my 13’ Scamp Camper to supplement my battery bank as “shore power” when boondocking. I plan on using 2 x 180w BougeRV panels fixed, with the 120w bluetti portable panels available for ground deployment. Slowly but surely its coming all together.

1 Like

I was thinking then we could direct people here for answers.

1 Like

I don’t do Farcebook, this and Will’s site where I engage with fellow bluetti users. I’m liking the format of this site, get notified. .OK forward to it growing.

2 Likes