Grid Input Over Current error 021

Ordered the original AC300/B300 combo back in March 2022. Unit would charge but constantly got 021 errors (Grid Input Over Current). Unit would charge at ~1700W then drop to 0W and error out, but would continue the cycle till charged.

Got a replacement a few days ago and I have the same problem. It is not producing as many errors, but within a couple of hours I got 4 021 errors. Two of the errors had a recorded time 12 hours in the future. Date/time on unit is correct so not sure where that came from.

It sounds like the AC300 has a known problem with “Grid Input Over Current” and “Grid Input Under Current” errors. If this true? I am not likeing having to replace this unit a second time.

Hi @mike.clendenen , please kindly share ur your machine SN code, I’ll have our technical engineers update the firmware for you.

Here is the info:

Did I get you the info you needed?

The S/N is 2211001530729

Hi @mike.clendenen , thanks for sharing the SN code, we will let our engineers to push you a update. You will receive it within 24-48 hours. Please check it at that time, thanks!

So far, that updates seems to be working. Thank you.

Hi @mike.clendenen , We are glad to know that your problem has been solved and you can feel free to contact us or customer service support for any subsequent questions.

@BLUETTI
Same Problem with my AC300. 021 Grid Input Over Current errors. 3 errors within 24 h.

Hi @tobias77 , thanks for the info.
What is the watt version of your AC300? Is it 110v or 230v?

@BLUETTI It is the 230v Version of the AC300

Thank you for your confirmation. We have informed the technical engineer about your situation.
And they will push you a update. You will receive it within 24-48 hours. Please check it at that time to see if it works after updating, thanks!