Geräteausfall eb3a

Hallo zusammen,

Meine bluetti eb3a zeigt seit einiger Zeit “Geräteausfall - Schutz vor Ladung über Temperatur” an.

Geht das auch irgendwann wieder weg oder ist das Ding kaputt?

Google Translate says:
My bluetti eb3a has been displaying “device failure - protection against charging over temperature” for some time. Will it ever go away or is this thing broken?

I’ve heard reports of this over heat when charging using turbo mode. It should reset if you unplug everything and let it cool down for a few minutes. It shouldn’t happen all the time. Use the app to change charging mode to “normal” from “turbo” if you charge in a warm area without a lot of ventilation and the unit overheats.

Hallo Leidensgenosse,
meine nagelneue EB3A schaltet sich im USV-Modus immer wieder von selbst aus und auf meine Anfrage beim EU-support hat man mich lediglich an den Händler verwießen, keine Hilfe, nichts, als wenn der Händler da was machen könnte … bodenlos ignorant.
Hast Du auch schon mal beim EU-support angefragt?

@bumpfmurzel Our machine will have over-temperature protection, when the inverter or battery temperature rises to a certain temperature, the machine will stop working. Thus protecting the machine

Please leave it for a while and then reopen it to see if it can be used normally

Unsere Maschine verfügt über einen Übertemperaturschutz. Wenn die Temperatur des Wechselrichters oder der Batterie auf eine bestimmte Temperatur ansteigt, schaltet die Maschine ab. So schützen Sie die Maschine

Bitte lassen Sie es eine Weile stehen und öffnen Sie es dann wieder, um zu sehen, ob es normal verwendet werden kann

Das Ding lief am nächsten Tag wieder, war aber auch kochend heiß. Wieso die Software die Temperatur überhaupt zulässt ohne den Lüfter einzuschalten ist mir unerklärbar.

Selbst der Wechselrichter lies sich noch einschalten (ohne dass der Akku geladen wurde).

Hier in diesem Forum gibt es einen Fred, wenn du dort deine S/N postest erhälst du ein Update. Automatisch bekommst du das nicht. Ich finde das Geschäftsgebahren “seltsam”, aber immer noch besser als das von Oukitel.

@bumpfmurzel Please check whether the APP has started the silent mode. Switch the charging mode to standard and see if the fan can work.

Prüfen Sie, ob die APP den leisen Modus gestartet hat. Schalten Sie den Lademodus auf Standard und sehen Sie, ob der Lüfter funktionieren kann.

I am experiencing the same error now on my 3rd EB3A unit SN#2239010534379 (the other 2 has a different overload problem)

It was powering 20W of AC load in UPS mode with standard charging and I noticed this morning that the battery is at 80% and not charging. The display says “TEMP”. Strangely no fans were spinning on it.

I took it out of service, messed with the app, changed charging from standard to silent and back to standard, it all of a sudden start charging again and all the fans turned on, release quite a bit of heat. Before it reached 100%, everything stopped (including the fans) at 99% charge and the TEMP error showed again. So the fans are not physically broken, but the software doesn’t seem to be activating them properly.

Do you know what I should do? Is there a potential firmware fix to this?