EP600 Battery Maintenance

Hi,

What should happen when I select Battery Maintenance in Advanced Settings? I selected Start, Agreed and nothing happened. Grid on, no load connected.

Thanks.

@Qwerty
According to the technical team’s confirmation:
This feature has not been released yet. It can only be used after the battery BCU17 testing and verification is completed without any issues. But the available time has not been announced yet.

1 Like

@BLUETTI
Hi.

How long this process?
For ep600 + b500x2

Thanks.

@Qwerty The tech team has previously upgraded your two B500 battery packs to BCU18, and you can now use Battery Maintenance.

@BLUETTI

Yes. Program ask to start this.

But how long maintenance process?

Sorry, don’t mention “process” in first question :melting_face:

Thanks

@Qwerty The whole maintenance process lasted about half an hour.

1 Like

@BLUETTI
Discharge battery to grid with Feed to Grid OFF was unexpected :)

With Feed to Griid 2kW per single phase will take more than half hour. For 2 b500 possible take 1.5-2 hours.

Additional question:
Is battery should be fully charged before test? To 100%
It was 80% and start from discharging (feed to grid :upside_down_face:)

Possible I should change working mode to 0-100% ? Or no difference?

Thanks.

No settings are required. The battery automatically charges and discharges during maintenance, and this can be done once every six months.

Ok

But usually battery test

1. charge battery to 100%
  2. discharge and calculate result
  3. charge battery

So start from discharge looks strange.

Ok, will try “as is”.

Thanks

Ok. For 2 B500 maintenance was ~4 hours
(Discharge 5.6kW, charge 4.5kW)

Battery was discharged to 0% and then charged to 80% (soc high level in working mode). Have to set high level to 100% to continue.

After 100% maintenance write “Complete”. Expected a little more results :slight_smile: something like: You battery health 99%, charged XX kWh, discharged YY kWh and etc.