Electrice tea kettle okay to use w/Bluetti AC200P?

I wanted to get an electric kettle to use w/the Bluetti but wanted to ask if these are a good idea. 1000 watts and 60Hz…they heat up very quickly. The one I’m looking at says to unplug any other appliance on the same dedicated circuit or it may cause light flickering. If anyone has any recommendations I’d love to hear them. Thanks!

A 1,000 watt electric kettle will work fine with the AC200 series. Just keep in mind that you would exhaust the battery in approx. 1.6 hours if you ran constantly or a total run time of that if you used sporadically. In the real world, the electric kettle will not run long and it should work fine for you.

1 Like

The AC200 has a 2000w inverter and will have no issues running that

1 Like

i have had electric kettle for years in my kitchen.Very handy and fast,Will bring 4 cups of water rollin boil in 4 min.
many many uses in cooking -you will be a happy camper -at home normal or when the power is down,

1 Like

The main problem with all of these solar chargers is they really need a backup battery. I have a 2000P and it does not last long doing many things. 1.6 hours is a joke. I am buying at least 2 b230 and 2 b300 and I have 4 renogy 100 amp batteries in parallel for further backup Thats 4800 plus 2000 6800 is more like it. You can run your tea kettle for over 6 hours and satisfy with tea the whole neighborhood. :sweat_smile: I also have 10 180 watt bourgerv in series to charge them up. Here is the desert no problema with sunshine.

1 Like

that a lot of tea! :robot:

Ha! :slight_smile: Would you provide the links to those other batteries?

Google Renogy .
They are expensive and have built in BMS Top quality Less expensive to buy A300 or B230.
I bought them as well as Renogy inverter and solar charger. So I have a complete system but could also be used as battery backup for A200p with the new unit coming out with in a few weeks. The 50 something? $139

1 Like

I would buy 4 B300 batteries

The B300 battery voltage has an average value of 51.2 VDC and can be charged by the AC300 with up to 58 VDC and up to 80 A. If you add the Renogy battery, how much voltage does it hold and what it needs to be charged?