EB70 Power Supply Fan Runs Contiously

Other than buying another piece of gear is there something to get the power supply fan to turn off eventually? Firmware update? It runs even if it’s not plugged into the EB70 and is super loud.

I put mine on a timer https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D3QEK4E/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 It takes about 4 hours to charge from zero percent.

4 Likes

Only removing the electric input will stop the fan. The timer method mentioned by eric102 above will do that.

1 Like

I bought a 24V 8A adapter car cigars adapter from Amazon and use the car charging plug. No fan noise and gets about 160w of charging, good enough for me.

Thanks @eric102 for posting this. I really like it. Ordered another. Think will be useful not just for shutting off these bricks but in power outage will help me control power usage by some devices. Smaller than I thought it would be but not an issue just observation.

Yep, I’ve got four of them now. Come in very handy when charging multiple Bluetti’s. The size is good for having two of them on one outlet.