EB3A charging

How can I charge my EB3A from my 110volt 400watt inverter in my truck. My new truck does not have a 12 volt cigarette plug.

Generally, you can use the 400W inverter in your truck to charge the EB3A. Is it unable to charge or is any error reported?

Thank you. I just ordered my Bluetti and trying to prepare to carry in my truck. I have read several comments about a dirty sine wave or something that won’t allow it to charge from my truck inverter which would be disappointing. I wanted to know a way to make it work with adapter if needed. I am relieved to know that the included power cable will work in my truck. Thanks again.

I keep seeing that I cannot charge my EB3A with my stock truck modified sine wave inverter. Can I use a USB-C to barrel plug cable to charge?

@lschill It’s not recommended.
Could you please provide the SN of EB3A and the related firmware version number so that I can have the tech team push an optimized firmware for charging the machine?

Hello. I received my EB3A. When I plug into my truck AC 400 watt I get input of 265 watts for two seconds and then it stops. Setup shows firmware is up to date. Can you help me make this work in my truck? Serial is EB3A2337001572015

Thanks

@lschill you need a Pure Sine Wave Inverter to charge a Bluetti unit. If it is Pure Sine, then try setting the charging mode to Silent as the inverter may not be powerful enough.

Firmware is expected to be pushed out within 24 hours.