Dim that D*mn Little Green Light

Is there or will there be a way to dim or turn off the bright green power-on LED? It is intense in a small camper or room and I’d prefer not to have to put black tape over it. Used to have to do that on my Volvo check engine light lol.

1 Like

Nope!! Electrical tape is your friend or simply turn the unit around?? Haha :man_shrugging:t2:

Black electrical tape.

I don’t know you I’d have those Ring or Google home cameras. One day they decided to make their LED on forever instead of user configurable when recording to “protect privacy” so people in the home would know when they are recording. I end up cutting little electrical tape squares to cover all of them.

But yeah, not same situation with Bluetti, but tape would be the thing to do.

1 Like

Ummm… which model are you talking about?

Hey Ziggy - I have the AC200Max - green lantern version :slight_smile: .

Black Sharpie marker also work, but is harder to undo.

Hi @philfr212,

Sorry, no.
If you want to make it dim, how about covering it with something?

1 Like

Yah - good old electric tape is the suggested go-to

Or try these light dims. https://www.amazon.com/LightDims-Original-Strength-Electronics-Appliances/dp/B00CLVEQCO/ref=pd_lpo_1?pd_rd_i=B00CLVEQCO&psc=1

2 Likes

I seem to remember a 3D printing design file in a Bluetti forum (can’t remember which one). I have the AC200MAX and it hasn’t bothered me enough to need to cover it up.

What a great idea! I didn’t know these existed. Thanks!

Use black plastic material, even cheap sunglasses. Or use a clear plastic material, then give it many coats of black marker ink.

My AC300 and B300 units are enclosed in a huge Rubbermaid storage shed (with forced fan ventilation) so I never see their LEDs on unIess I go to the shed and open the lid. I check on them using the Bluetti app. I can post a picture if requested.