Delivery to Ausrtria

Hi @BLUETTI ,
I’ve ordered EB3A to Linz, Austria, a week ago, but it hasn’t been shipped yet. My friend from Austria has to deliver it ASAP to Ukraine, suffering from blackout.
Bluetti support sale-eu@bluettipower.com doesn’t respond to my emails.
How to contact them and speed up the delivery?

Order SPF-EU-13262

@BLUETTI, why are you ignoring any requests about the delivery (no replies to emails as well)?
Can you just give a brief estimate?

Hi @Bohdan , We are very sorry for the inconvenience. As we are only community administrators, not customer service support. We do not have the authority to handle order related matters. Has the support department replied to you now?
If you have been replied, please continue to communicate via email for consultation. If not yet, I can help you to urge them to reply as soon as possible.

Hello,

Unfortunately, no updates since 22.11:

My friend is departing from Linz to Ukraine this Saturday.
Please help to receive ordered Bluetti device in time!
(Otherwise it will be no way to deliver it to Ukraine :(

30 листопада 2022, 04:18:50, від “Admin via BLUETTI Community” <notifications@bluetti.discoursemail.com>:

@BLUETTI , still no updates. Why are you ignoring your customers?

same with me. Order made 24-Nov and no updates. Emails are ignored!!

Dear backers,

Thank you for your recent order at BLUETTI. Due to the overwhelming demand during Black Friday, it seems impossible for us to process all orders in a timely manner.
Surge in orders and staffing shortages, the timeframe for a response from support may not be timely. If the support department has not responded to your message at this time, please do not worry. They will handle your order properly.

However, we will ship the products your ordered as soon as possible. Your estimated delivery time will take into account fulfillment time + shipping time.

Fulfillment Time: 3-7 business days

Shipping Time: 7-14 business days

Gifts are expected to be shipped by December 15 and may take 7-10 business days to reach you.

Track your order with the following links:

DPD: Track Your Parcel | Your Delivery Experts | DPD

Dachser: https://www.dachser.de/

GLS: Parcel delivery | GLS Czech Republic

Regarding order refunds, you will need to contact our support department in person to negotiate the process.

We will follow up with your package and notify you of any delays. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support at sale-eu@bluettipower.com

We as community administrators are not authorized to process with the order, thank you for your understanding and patience.