Delivered AC50S Power Station But Without SP120 Solar Panel to Malaysia

On 8 August 2021, i order AC50S Power Station with SP120 Solar Panel from www.bluetti.sg (thinking delivery from Singapore but instead was told from USA. On 17 September 2021 i only received in Malaysia the AC50S Power Station happily however sad it was not sent together with the SP120 Solar Panel. What happen to the set order? What happen to my solar panel? I already email sale-sg@bluetti.com but i still have yet to receive a reply from Bluetti-Sg. I hope Bluetti would give me a clearlist of action they plan to do on sending my solar panel.

I do not know for certain on your specific order but usually the main unit and the panels are shipped out separately. You should receive the panels soon. Wait for customer service to contact you with specifics, but I would not be concerned.

1 Like

Maybe to much workload until it is not well communicated to customer like me. If only it is well communicated, it would be good, Bluetti might want to see how Lazada or Shopee does it, customer like me feel safe pouring thousands buying on such platform. Anyway thanks for such assuring words that they will sent it separately, the only things is that is not communicate to me.

Hi Andy,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
My colleague will help you soon. Thank you for your patient waiting.

1 Like

Good day, after about two weeks received my power station AC50s without my solar panel SP120, i find myself not being communicated well again. Given me a tracking number that tell only there is shipment being ready from China 22 Sept 2021. Questions ask to bluetti-sg (sale) not receiving respond. If only they are in my shoes. I like bluetti power station but i really dislike the communition toward customer, with emails sent not receiving assurance and detail delivery. All the best BLUETTI. Bad customer experience from me in Malaysia ordering from www.bluetti.sg Thanks.

Hi Andy,

Sorry again for the inconvenience.
I will check it for you tomorrow. Any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Hi Bluetti, i order 8.8.2021, when will i receive my solar panel SP120? What is my tracking number for this order?

@AndyJA7 Hi there, please provide your order number. I will check it for you.

At last, ordered 8.8.2021 SP120 solar panel, received 10.10.2021 (not yet tested). Thanks for delivering after all the waiting.

1 Like

Congrats!! You’re gonna love it!!:metal:

Good to hear that. If there is anything more we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

1 Like