D050S Delivery of paid items missing

Despite announcement whereas paid items will be delivered in November, I have not received any information. (The warranty is already mentioned on the invoice.) Unfortunately no one answers on emails, no one picks up the phone. Is there any help here for German customers?
SPF-EU-8307

1 Like

Hi @solarsolar1 , Sorry for the inconvenience. Our colleagues in the logistics department said that due to the congestion at the port on Black Friday, the shipment will probably be delayed until early December. Please do not worry, the warehouse will send out the goods as soon as they are received. Thanks again for your patience and understanding!

Dear all,
I have a similar problem.
During Halloween I ordered the AC200P + D050S bundle.
However the D050S has not been delivered.
Wrote to Customer Service but no answer yet.
Can you please check and advise when the DS050S will be delivered?
Best, Thomas

Hoping for early December for some of my AC500 accessories as well.

Bluetti customer service replied to my complaint that the D050S might be shipped end of December.

I can confirm, I am in contact with sales department since 1 month. They told me too mid december. I am waiting since end of October. I can confirm that there is a lack of communication. The products are expensive and hopefully the communication will be better very soon.

The same issue. Ordered a Power Station a week ago. Since that moment the shipment status is “parcel data was entered into the IT system; the parcel was not yet handed”. And absolute silence from the support side.
The service is horrible!

Agreed they need to hire more people. Am too awaiting an order from weeks ago. Communication is very poor. At least if I was being kept informed I would feel better. Have spent £5k with them now. It definitely needs improving.

1 Like