Customer Service?

We wrote two emails on 3 Jan and 11 Jan to service@bluettipower.com & 1 to sale-sg@bluetti.com on 11 Jan- no reply since. Can you please check your mailbox and let us know when we can have some communications?

We are based in Singapore. Received our AC200P on 1 Nov 2021. We followed the instructions from customer service - completely drain it to 0% and then recharge it for long hours to make sure it’s 100% again.

Our initial issues was the solar panels were not capturing the solar power well. It takes about 2 days to fully charge the battery on Sunny days - we are in Singapore and weather here is typically sunny.

On 1 Jan 22, the display screen went completely off. We tried to charge it using our power mains and it doesn’t work, the display screen remains off.

A video trying to charge the ac200p via power mains and solar was included in the email of 11 Jan. Appreciate if someone can response to us since the new year holidays is over, thanks.

Email :service@bluettipower.com

Customer Service: +1 833-988-3663 Or +1 702-463-4792

Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm(PST)

Address: 6185 S Valley View Blvd Ste D. Las Vegas NV 89118

Orders&Shipping Support
sale@bluettipower.com

Sale-After Service Support
service@bluettipower.com

Wholesale,Distribute Or Dropshipping
distributor@bluettipower.com

Press,Marketing And Influencer Cooperation
marketing@bluetti.com

1 Like

That 833 is a new number. Remember you might get better help in the Official Bluetti Group on Facebook.

Hi @SGBuser

Sorry for the inconvenience.
There are many factors effecting the solar input. Could you please send me your solar panels’ purchase link? How did you connect them and how many of them did you used.
May I know what your email address is? I will check it for you.

Thankyou, Mindrawer! Appreciate the information.

VIDEO-2022-01-11-07-48-49.mp4

Hi Bluetti Admin,
Plse see enclosed bill as requested and a video too. We used all the panels provided. It suddenly stopped working and unable to restart.

Best Regards,
Isabella

(Attachment Order #Bluettisg1045 – bluetti-sg.pdf is missing)

Hi @SGBuser,

Thank you for your info.
Your adapter is abnormal. My colleague will reply to you about more details. Please kindly note.

1 Like