Curious Regarding the AC30(s) Usage

For anyone that bought, and/or ordered the AC30 … being a newbie, I want to know what you will be using it for? I ordered one; and want to order more … however, would like to know if it’s recommended for me, to do so, and why, or why not? Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you asking Bluetti if you should order more? I am sure they will say you need at least 2,000 units :grinning: Personally, I am sending four of the units to relatives in Venezuela so they can use them to power a 16" box fan and a light during daily power outages there. The battery chemistry, #of charge cycles and overall no frills simplicity of the AC30 were all deciding factors on choosing this model. I think they will be great for a new or first time user as well as second or third units for smaller jobs with currerent owners of larger Bluetti units. Also would work well to power a portable compressor fridge mated to a solar panel for long term running. I look at these as a daily use product that is a basic tool. Easy to use, run it and have fun with it.

1 Like

:joy: My question wasn’t really directed to Bluetti because I figured that they would say yes, for the reason that you mentioned … I thought that this was a Bluetti ‘COMMUNITY GROUP’ made up of community ‘Bluetti Owner’ members. I know, for sure, that I want, at least, two … one, solely, for my use, and one for when, hopefully, my family members, especially, my children, can visit me, again, for their use. I, most likely, will use both when they aren’t here. Thank you for responding, and sharing how you plan to use yours. That’s so thoughtful, and caring. I would send one to my mom … however, I’m imagining that, somehow, she would find a way to blow herself, or her house, up, with it. So, I guess that I will wait and see what else Bluetti have in their future plans. Although, I am eyeing the EB240 … :eyes:

1 Like