Connecting AC200P and B230

Hello,

I have an AC200P and I am interested in getting a B230 to use with it.

I have seen that the AC200P can be connected to the B230 but I have observed different connection cabling schematics. If I purchase a B230 will it come with the P090D to X90 and XT90 to aviation plug cables?

Also will need the DC Charging Enhancer (D050S)? I have seen this in the mix in some schematics I have viewed.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Cheers,
Doug

The P090D to XT90 will not come with B230/300 batteries but was being offered as a free incentive to early bird buyers. You should have the XT90 to aviation cable already if you have the AC200P. The D050S enhancer would be used if you had 2 batteries and wanted to hook both up to the AC200P at the same time.

2 Likes

@DAStewart Hi there, Thank you for contacting us. the P090D to X90 and XT90 to aviation plug cables will not come with B230. They are optional input cable and sold on bluettipower.com.
As shown in the picture, You can choose the way you like to connect B230 with AC200P. If you have only one B230, D050S is not a must.
And thank your for sharing.:+1::+1: @eric102 The offer has ended on September 30th.

2 Likes

Thanks for the informative replies. I will be sure to order the the P090D to X90 and XT90 to aviation plug cables with B230. I do have a XT90 to aviation plug (female) cable with my AC200P but I will get another.

Cheers,
Doug

2 Likes

We have three AC200P units. I am wondering - if we connect a B230 to one of them, how do we charge the AC200P and the B230 with our solar?

I don’t think there is room for solar input to the AC200P if it has a B230 attached, is there?

1 Like

Hi there,

You can charge them through a T500 adapter.

Two different ways to connect them.
The first one: the T500 on the AC200MAX

SOC-A: the remaining capacity of AC200MAX
SOC-B: the remaining capacity of B230 battery pack

When SOC-A = SOC-B, both of the two units will be charged simultaneously.
When SOC-A < SOC-B, AC200MAX will be charged first by all power sources in the Capacity Fusion System until SOC-A = SOC-B, then both of the two units will be charged simultaneously.
When SOC-A> SOC-B, only AC200MAX will be recharged.

The second one: the adapter on B230

When SOC-A = SOC-B, both of the two units will be charged simultaneously.
When SOC-A < SOC-B, B230 will be charged
by exterior power source(eg. T500 adapter), AC200MAX will be charged by B230.
When SOC-A> SOC-B, B230 will be charged first by all power sources in the Capacity Fusion System until SOC-B= SOC-A, then both of the two units will be charged simultaneously.

It’s the same charged with solar panels. Just connect to the PV port.

@Bluetti: I don’t get the following (under the first picture), Quote:

SOC-A: the remaining capacity of AC200MAX
SOC-B: the remaining capacity of B230 battery pack
[…]
When SOC-A> SOC-B, only AC200MAX will be recharged.

If SOC-A is the 200MAX, why would it ONLY charge the 200MAX, if it’s already at a higher SOC as the B230? My logic tells me, it should charge the B230 until both are equal SOC. Please explain the logic behind it.

To me it seems, that the B230 would NEVER charge, if the PV is only connected to the AC200P. Did you come to the same conclusion, or am I missing something?