Connecting AC200MAX to LG 380 Watt NeON 2 Solar Panels

I just purchased a Bluetti AC200MAX Powerstation and I also ordered three LG 380 Watt NeON 2 Solar Panels. I am wondering what accessories I need to connect those three panels (that I am mounting on the roof of our cabin) to the Bluetti AC200MAX Powerstation?

There will be a distance of 40 feet from the last panel on the roof to the power station that will be stored in our cabin.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Looks like VoC is 39.4v so in series we get 118.1v.

This is under the max of 145v so just connect them in series and plug them in. Nothing special required.

Thank you dr_torch!
So just to clarify I can use say a 40 foot MC4 extension cable and plug all three into the AC200MAX. I thought I read somewhere about a 900W max and these three panels wattage would add up to 1140W.
I just want to make sure I don’t overload the AC200MAX.
Any additional feedback most appreciated!!!

40 foot cable is fine, but the shorter the better as you get some voltage loss as you do longer runs.

You can generate more power than the bluetti needs, it will simply max out at 900W.

I find it to be a bit of a soft limit as I have seen 920W on the display. I can generate a maximum of 975W with my panels and have never had an issue.

Ahhh. Great. Thank you dr-torch so much for your help.

I can also confirm the 920W max (I also got an additional almost 500W from using the typical AC input with a D050S and connected additional PV panels. I have overpaneled my system with 1400W on the regular 900W input and 800W on the 500W D050S. No issue as long as you do not exceed the max voltage. Current is not an issue as the unit will limit it to rated input.

1 Like