"Clear Cache" on AC500

There was about 1.8Mb in it, and out of habit I clicked it. (I’m always clearing caches on my desktop and Macbook.) I also had to turn the unit OFF to move some wiring and devices around.
When I turned it back on I could no longer connect through Bluetooth. it just kept showing “404 no network,” (still waiting for it to accept “=” sign in my SSID).
After trying several things like turning Bluetooth off and on, and going over and over the app menu on my ipad I finally tapped the right thing (still not sure what) and the Bluetooth icon page came up, tapped it, and Bluetooth is now back.
So after all that, what the heck was in the cache? It wasn’t my account info as that’s still intact, and everything is back to normal. Bluetooth has no real settings other than on/off. Alarm has it’s own separate log section.

@St8kout Bluetooth has no relation to the machine’s cache. The cache is to store some image cache and bits and pieces of files generated by the use. 404 means that the network into the app is not that good