Charging AC200MAX + B230 with two T500 chargers

Hi community,
I have a new AC200MAX and B230 system and 2 T500 chargers. I have connected a T500 to each device with the P90A cable connected and both chargers seemed to contribute to the charging of the “system”. Is this a valid charging configuration or would it be better to disconnect the P90A cable and charge each device independently?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi - I have the same set up as you and use both of my 2 T500 chargers attached to the main AC200 Max unit to charge both it and the attached b230 battery - One T500 attached to the regular charge port and the second attached with the adaptor to the aviation style input. Works fines and i dont think charging each one individually would make any difference.

Hi Woody715, Thanks for replying to my post and sharing the charging method you described. I haven’t tried that one yet. Bluetti service replied to my direct email after I made this post but it wasn’t a very technical response. Basically, either way was fine. I guess I’ll have to time each method on my own to see if there’s a difference.

Hi @NMDMcG61 ,
We have asked the engineers for your based on your question. They replied that it is no need to disconnect the battery connection cable.

@BLUETTI I have a similar question along the same line. I have a 200MAX and B230 that I use daily as an off-grid system. I have two solar strings going into the 200MAX (one through the solar input and the second through the charging port via a D050S. I am interested in connecting a second D050S and third string directly into the B230. Will this cause issues with balancing the charge/discharge of the two battery packs?

@CarlosSpicyWeiner Yes, you can use D050S and charge B230 through PV, and both battery packs can be charged and discharged at the same time.

1 Like

I have an AC200MAX + B230 setup and wondering if I can use 3x T500 chargers? (two on the MAX and one on the B230)

I’d like to keep them connected to charge them up, but obviously I could just disconnect the two and charge separately.

This may assist with answering your question.
I have an AC200MAX + 2 X B230’s which are used when the power grid fails.
When they need to be recharged, sometimes via a generator whilst the grid is still down I have 2 X T500 chargers connected to the AC200 MAX and another 2 X T500 charges, one connected to each of the B230’s to speed up the charge time and decrease the amount of time the generator runs.
Works fine and the BMS distributes the input charging well.
Hope this helped.

2 Likes

Exactly what I needed to know - Thanks! :smiley: