Can't checkout with the address I already used

Hi team,
I’ve already ordered one EB55 + solar battery today to my address in Poland.
Now I want to order another one and can’t get further the shipping step since it says:
“This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again.”
I’m using the SAVED address I’ve already used to make a previous purchase.

I have the same problem - I even entered several addresses of my friends from Warsaw - the same message - “This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again.”

I get the same message, and i also ordered from the same adress earlier in The Netherlands :frowning:

Hi, According to the reply from the sales support department, this problem has been solved. Are you all able to place orders normally now?

@BLUETTI yes, the problem is resolved, thank you. Other users also confirmed it as I can see here in the forum.
However, I’m a bit concerned about the delivery timeline - other users reported they paid for their orders week ago or more and their orders are still in UNFULFILLED status. I paid for my order SPF-EU-17097 on November 25, 2022 and also see it in the same UNFULFILLED status. I want to place orders for potentially several more devices, but in case I need to wait a month to get them delivered, I’ll probably have to search for another variants. We have constant blackouts here in Ukraine as you probably know and quick shipment is one of key factors for us here now.
There’s also a question regarding delivery tracking number - will it be available in my order details on the web site after you send the order? My logistics company says it is required to provide it to get the parcel.

I keep getting the same error, Deleted cookies and temporary files, put in mij adress a few times again but no luck :frowning: Btw i canot see a billing and a delivery adress, only one adress.

@BLUETTI Yes, the problem is definitely not resolved yet. I still can NOT place order for delivery to Slovakia with the same address I successfully used previously (for Czechia seems the same), but able to make delivery to some other countries.

Good day, my problem was solved yesterday. (shipping tot The Netherlands)

Yes, resolved for me also

Hi,

I’m trying to checkout with shipping to Ukraine, I’ve tried transliterated Latin name/address and Cyrillic, but still got this error.

What I’m doing wrong?