Hi everyone. I am thinking about buying US eb70(S) to Ukraine, cause it is cheaper than buying EU version (569$ vs 799Euro), I think even with shipping, it should be cheaper.
There are some differences between US and EU version:
- Max power to socket US-700Wt(800Wt for S-version), EU-1kWt
- Sockets itself
- Output voltage (almost all my devices has impulse power units and can be used in 110-240V networks), for another things we have usb/type C.
- Input voltage
And I would ask you about last one. Could power station be charged from 220 network? As soon in specs it hasn’t been described, I found only this:
- AC Adapter Input: 200W Max.
- Solar Input: 200W Max., VOC 12-28V, 8A
- Car Input: 12/24V from Cigarette Lighter Port
Hi @studentota2lvl , Due to the different voltage, 120V in the United States and 220V in Europe, different voltage versions are not compatible for use in different regions.
Europe can only use our Euro version of EB70, thank you for your understanding.
@BLUETTI What if I buy EU AC adapter? As I understand the station itself has the same input sockets, only power adapter is different. Does it make sense?
Hi @studentota2lvl , North America 120V version of the machine can be charged with the European standard, but the input current must be adjusted down.
The machine output can only be low-voltage devices, which are of little use in Europe, and the output input voltage is not the same, there is no way to bypass the band load.