๐ŸŒ#BLUETTIEarthDay - Winners Announcements

We are thrilled to announce the winners of our #BLUETTIEarthDay campaign, recognizing individuals who have showcased outstanding dedication to caring for our planet. :seedling::earth_americas:

:1st_place_medal: PV350: @Derceto
:2nd_place_medal: PV200: @m.briney @Ktt
:3rd_place_medal: PV120: @Liberty @Selfmadestrom

Congratulations to all the winners! Your actions to sustainability and environmental stewardship is truly inspiring. :raised_hands: However, we want to take a moment to applaud ALL participants for their efforts in nurturing and protecting our beautiful Earth. :herb:

While the prizes may be limited, our gratitude for everyoneโ€™s sustainable actions knows no bounds. Together, we can make a difference and create a greener, more sustainable future for all. Thank you for your dedication and love for our planet! :green_heart:

10 Likes

I would like to say thank you very much, Bluetti for selecting me as one of the winners.
I would like to also congratulate Derceto, M.Briney, Ktt and selfmadestrom on their win as well.
My EB70 will be able to put this panel to good use.
B

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

3 Likes

Congrats to all winners for their very inspiring efforts in saving our little planet :earth_africa::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone!

2 Likes

Oh wow, thanks so much!
Congrats all!
These are pretty nice gifts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

For above winners, please PM me of your shipping info (including your full name, phone number, email address, and detailed shipping address).
Thanks and congrats again! :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you and congrats to everyone! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you Bluetti looking forward to hooking up my prize. Yet another wonderful competition and wonderful prizes well done To everybody that entered and congratulations to all the lucky winners.:trophy:

2 Likes

Congratulations Winners!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners. I enjoyed seeing all the entries :)

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!

3 Likes